For groups focusing on Language learning and development, we have included Spanish courses in Malaga in addition to other cultural experiences where students will have lots of opportunities to interact, practise and improve their Spanish skills, boosting their motivation.
Our Spanish courses are suitable for students from Key Stage 3 (years 7, 8 and 9) to A-Level. Working closely with you, we will decide on teaching objectives, Spanish levels and topics to fulfil all your students’ needs. Lessons normally take place in the morning, leaving your afternoons free for your cultural programme.
Programme benefits include:
- Total immersion in Spain
- Native teachers
- A varied and interesting range of local visits especially planned for school groups and pitched at students’ ability
- Engage in conversation with hosts, guides and staff in real situations
- Use practical Spanish with town trails, at local markets and shops
- Scheduled leisure time to experience day-to-day life in Spain
- Exciting excursions to main cities, white villages or theme parks
- Spanish flavour: Tapas lunch and chocolate con churros tasting
- Optional fun activities like Flamenco workshops
- Expert tour directors who ensure the smooth running of the programme
- 100% flexibility: tell us what you need and we will arrange it for you