Prices depend on the number of days of your trip. We have cultural trips of 5, 6 and 7 days. There is a wide choice of excursions and activities for you to choose from at each destination. If you require more information about the available options and prices of our trips, please contact us.
5 days sample itinerary in Andalusia with Hispanglia Culture & Trips
322 € per student based on a party of 35 students
- Airport transfers to & from accommodation
- All transport in Spain subject to EU drivers’ regulations.
- Tour director accompanying your group in all activities
- 24 hours assistance while you are in Spain
- Free place ratio of 1 in 10
- 4 nights at Accommodation Centre
- FULL BOARD (breakfast, lunch and dinner)
- Extensive group travel insurance
- All entry tickets included in the programme
- Tapas tasting and “Chocolate con Churros”
No hidden “extra costs”, all you will need is pocket money!
Day 1: Welcome to Malaga
- Arrival in Malaga Airport
- Transfer to accommodation
- Welcome and presentation
Day 2: Historical and Cultural Tour Malaga
- Town Trail in Malaga
- Visits to the cathedral, Arab fortress and Roman Theatre
- Visit to the Contemporary Arts Centre (CAC)
Day 3: Full day excursion to Granada – Alhambra palace
- Historical Tour in Granada
- Tapas tasting lunch
- Visit to the Alhambra Palace
- Free Time for Shopping at the old silk market
Day 4: Traditional Malaga Tour and Tivoli World
- Visit to the popular market
- Chocolate con churros tasting
- Visit to a theme Park: Tivoli World
Day 5: Return home
- Transfer to Malaga ‘s Airport
- Check-in and departure
Please note that flights are not included in the price quoted. Nevertheless, we would be delighted to book your flight tickets for you, adding them to your tour price. Please bear in mind that you will get the best prices by booking early.
We offer a credit of 300€ for schools who have travelled with Hispanglia Culture & Trips. This bonus is the only one applicable in addition to any other reductions offered.
Special discount in October
In autumn the weather is often good, visitor attractions are less busy and accommodation venues are often more able to provide a friendlier welcome. If you book your trip in October, you can get 10 € discount per student on your final price.
Early Booking Discounts
Tours departing from 1st September 2009 and confirmed with full first deposits by before 31 st of December 2008 will qualify for a 8 € reduction per passenger.
You can save 350 € when you place two bookings* with us in the same year – we will apply an equal credit to each booking, 175 € per trip.
* A minimum of 20 students per group is required.